This week, the Senior Infants were learning about the zoo, as their focus topic in oral language.
As part of their learning activities on the topic, they engaged in the following:
- researching online to learn about lions on DK Findout
- writing a report and fact file based on this research
- Using the ‘Chatterpix’ app, the children recorded themselves demonstrating the knowledge they had acquired during this process.
- watching the live webcams in Dublin Zoo
- Assuming the role of different zoo animals to enact the song ‘Walking through the Jungle‘.
Look at some photos of their wonderful work below.