We are fortunate to have a very active and supportive group or parents who complement and support the work of the school. Fundraising, assisting with the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, making props and costumes for the Concert etc.
Chairperson: Siobhán O’Sullivan
Secretary: Ellen Burns
Joint Treasurers: Emma Bowler / Theresa O’Connor
Additional Signatories: Elizabeth O’Grady and Angela O’Carroll
Caroline Houlihan and Tadhg O’Sullivan are the parents’ nominees on the B.O.M.. Their role is to represent a parent’s viewpoint on the Board.
Committee: All parents are part of the committee.
Work of the Parents’ Association
- Organise Halloween Disco
- Organise Christmas Hamper Draw
- Assist with Carol Singing and Carol Service
- Organise First Communion Party
- Assist with St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Assist in classroom initiatives
- Assist with the school concert
- Subsidise the cost of swimming, school tours, dancing, music, basketball and trips.