We are fortunate to have a very active and supportive group or parents who complement and support the work of the school. Fundraising, assisting with the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, making props and costumes for the Concert etc.
Chairperson: Elaine Keane
Secretary: Ellen Burns
Joint Treasurers: J P O’ Carroll/Abbey Doyle
P.R.O.: Theresa O Connor
Emma Bowler and Tadhg O Sullivan are the parents’ representatives on the B.O.M.. Their role is to represent a Parent’s viewpoint on the Board.
Committee: All parents are part of the committee.
Work of the Parents’ Association
- Organise Halloween Disco
- Organise Christmas Hamper Draw
- Assist with Carol Singing and Carol Service
- Organise First Communion Party
- Assist with St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Assist in classroom initiatives
- Assist with school concert
- Subsidise the cost of swimming, school tours, dancing, music, basketball and trips.